The ECOC will follow current CDC, New York State, local and Chautauqua COVID guidelines.
- All ECOC guests are required to be up to date and fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the United States Center for Disease Control and provide proof when their reservation is confirmed or by May 1st at the latest. (The CDC website currently defines “up to date” as “when you have completed a COVID-19 vaccine primary series and gotten the most recent booster dose recommended for you by CDC.”)
- Guests who are 4 years old or younger are exempt from this requirement.
- The only other exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be for medical or religious grounds, and can only be granted with ECOC Board approval.
- For medical exemptions, ECOC requires that a medical doctor’s note be submitted to the ECOC Board via the Registrar by May 1st.
- Religious exemptions must be requested from the ECOC Board via the Registrar by May 1st.
- Any guest who tests positive for Covid-19 will be asked to wear a face mask, isolate, and make arrangements (with the ECOC’s help, if needed) to depart the buildings as soon as possible.
As we all know, the CDC, New York State, local, and Chautauqua COVID guidelines can change at any time. So, please check this website for updates.