Our three buildings are open during Chautauqua’s 9-week season. We are located at 25 (Shaw House) & 23 (Bird-Werner) Roberts and 28 (Westervelt) South Terrace, just steps from the Amphitheater, Bestor Plaza and bus lines.
- 48 rooms, some with half or full baths
- 2 first-floor apartments, each equipped with a kitchen and full bath
- Rates range from $207.00 to $660.00 a week.
- Housing available by the week, from Saturday to Saturday
- Guests may stay a maximum of three weeks each summer. Note: this is subject to change year to year.
- Check-in time is 2:30 pm; checkout time is 10 am
Here is a sampling of some of our rooms
- Elevator for access to most floors
- Fully-equipped community kitchens
- Comfortable porches
- Ceiling fans
- Linens provided for small additional fee
- Applications with deposit accepted beginning January 1 for the following season
- Guests will be notified beginning April 1
- Priority given (in this order) to:
- Recent volunteers
- Returning guests
- New guests
- Limited number of scholarships available
2022 Room Reservation Information
- General Information Sheet PLEASE READ FIRST! Printer Friendly Version*
- 2022 Room Reservation Form*
- ECOC Policies Acknowledgement and Emergency_Contact_Information Form* This form MUST be included with your Reservation Request. A room Confirmation will NOT be sent until this form is received.
Note: see instructions above for downloading and completing form.
- Personal check or Money Order for the Room Deposit of $100.00 (per week/per room) and Voluntary Building Up Keep Gift of $30.00 (per week/per room).