ECOC awards up to three scholarships each year to first-time visitors who can’t otherwise afford to come.
What does it pay for?
- Lodging at the ECOC for one week, including access to a community kitchen
- Chautauqua gate passes for one week
- Fees for children’s activities, if applicable
- Not included: transportation, meals
Who is eligible?
- Must be first-time visitor to Chautauqua
- Must need financial assistance to cover visit
- Individuals and families of all beliefs are welcome
How do I apply?
- Download 2019 ECOC Scholarship Application*
- Fill out and sign application
- Mail to:
PO Box 208
Warren, Ohio 44482-0208
- Application should be received by Registrar by January 15
- Notification of award will be sent out in early April
- Those recipients selected must send in a $100 non-refundable reservation deposit
*Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader