The ECOC will follow current CDC, New York State, local and Chautauqua COVID guidelines.
- All ECOC guests are required to be up to date and fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the United States Center for Disease Control and provide proof of vaccination at check-in.
- Guests who are 4 years old or younger are exempt from this requirement.
- The only other exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be for medical or religious grounds, and can only be granted with ECOC Board approval.
For medical exemptions, ECOC requires that a medical doctorís note be submitted to the ECOC Board at least 2 weeks prior to arriving at the ECOC.
- Religious exemptions must be requested from the ECOC Board at least 2 weeks prior to arriving at the ECOC.
- All requests for exemptions must be submitted to the Board through the Registrar.
As we all know, these guidelines can change at any time.††Please check our website for current guidelines and updates.