Sending our warm wishes for a year full of happiness, love, good health and peace!
We ask that you remember to:
- Read carefully the Information Sheet*.
- Print Clearly your information on the Reservation Request* and Voluntary Flyer* forms.
(Note: Room Reservation Request has fill-able fields using your keyboard except for the choice of weeks which must be circled with pen after printing form).
- The amounts requested for room deposits and the voluntary Building Upkeep Gift are per week.
- Room and kitchen assignments change from year-to-year.
- Join us for our pre-season (or post-season) Volunteer Work Week/Weekends.
We look forward to seeing you in Chautauqua during the 2020 Season!
Kathy & John, Managers E. Carol, Registrar
REMINDERS TO REMEMBER
Check In Time: 2:30-6:00 p.m.
Limited Refrigerator and Dry Goods Shelf space.
Ice Cream Socials Sunday: to hear the Week’s Important Announcements meet friends old and new.
Filtered Water: now available. Please bring refillable water container.
Propane grill: bring food to BBQ.
Room in kitchen to invite new friends.
Pot luck Friday’s: to share your week’s leftovers!
*requires Adobe Acrobat Reader