Our three buildings are open during Chautauqua’s 9-week season. We are located at 25 (Shaw House) & 23 (Bird-Werner) Roberts and 28 (Westervelt) South Terrace, just steps from the Amphitheater, Bestor Plaza and bus lines.
- 48 rooms, some with half or full baths
- 2 first-floor apartments, each equipped with a kitchen and full bath
- Rates range from $200.00 to $600.00 a week.
- Housing available by the week, from Saturday to Saturday
- Guests may stay a maximum of three weeks each summer.
- Check-in time is 2:30 pm; checkout time is 10 am
Here is a sampling of some of our rooms
- Elevator for access to most floors
- Fully-equipped community kitchens
- Comfortable porches
- Ceiling fans
- Linens provided for small additional fee
- Applications with deposit accepted beginning January 1 for the following season
- Guests will be notified beginning April 1
- Priority given (in this order) to:
- Recent volunteers
- Returning lay guests
- New guests
- Limited number of scholarships available
- Read carefully the Room Reservation Information FIRST!! Some things have changed!
- PRINT CLEARLY your information on the Room Reservation Request* and Volunteer_Request* forms.
- Completion of the ECOC Policies Acknowledgement and Emergency_Contact_Information Agreement* form MUST be included with your Reservation Request. A room Confirmation will not be sent until this document is received.
- The amounts requested for room deposits and the voluntary Building Upkeep Gift are per week.
- Personal check or money order for Room Deposit and Upkeep Gift (per week per room)
- Self-addressed stamped business-size (#10) envelope for use to send 2018 Confirmation
*requires Adobe Acrobat Reader